Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Answer and process incoming parts calls from customers and service technicians.
- Pull orders, receive and put up stock.
- Order parts and develop relationships with Crown factory and outside vendors.
- Enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with parts support and by responding to customer concerns/requests.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Prepare customer quotes.
- Process paperwork.
- Inventory control to include cycle counts of stockroom, vans and customer consignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal communication, written communication, interpersonal, organizational, numerical perception, and computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Parts or inventory control experience and lift truck industry experience preferred
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled