An Auto Dealership that has been serving the greater Salem area for over 80 years. This well established dealership serves customers throughout the state of Oregon with a focus to provide the best car buying experience and is seeking an Parts Delivery Driver. Apply online today before this position is filled! Need help applying - call us at 503-581-1748!
Duties and Responsibilities for Parts Delivery Driver:
- Must possess a neat, clean and professional appearance.
- Exceptional customer services skills are very important as is a strong sense of commitment.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret work orders and explain a little about how an auto part works
- Study work orders to determine which auto parts need to be pulled
- Locate needed auto parts from the warehouse/storage area and pull them out
- Check each pulled part for damages and conformity to work orders
- Ensure that all parts are labeled properly with pricing, specifications and batch number information
- Load auto parts into delivery vehicle and ensure that they are properly and safely stacked
- Drive delivery vehicle to the destination by ensuring that right speed limit is adhered to
- Deliver auto parts to customers and ensure that they check them for accuracy
- Maintain distribution and delivery logs and communicate statuses of deliveries to the company
- Perform preventative and general maintenance such as fluid check and tire pressure on a regular basis
Skills and Qualifications for Parts Delivery Driver:
- Valid driver's license and good driving record are required
Job Details for Parts Delivery Driver:
- Hours vary from (7am-4pm) or (8am-5pm) depending on the route
- $12.25 per hour