Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
- Partmark parts and receive make and purchase parts into stock
- Issue components to work orders making sure batch traceability is maintained
- Pull components and deliver to assemblers point of use stations
- Receive completed assemblies into inventory and issue for shipments
- Bag and tag components and create shipments per the Master Schedule and for shipments to the Airlines and other plants within Goodrich
- Cycle count applicable inventory per the cycle count process requirements
- Coordinate with Production Control to ensure that parts are picked/received/shipped in a timely manner to meet customer requirements.
- Must adhere to all Environmental Health & Safety (EH & S) regulations and policies as well as attend required training courses related to EH and S
- Follow the EH & S roles and responsibilities in accordance with the Cargo Policy MP5322
- Basic computer skills
- Must obtain/maintain certified operator status in order to be able to partmark/buyoff parts and assemblies (through company)
- Must be capable to lift up to 40lbs.
Education & Certifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms