WE OFFER A GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT AND A CAREER PATH, NOT JUST A JOB. Please note that this role is based in Nashville, TN.
We are thrilled to announce that Cumberland International Trucks has been named the 2017 and 2018 Dealer of the Year. This award is given to only one store out of 700+ truck dealers across the country. If you are looking to start a career with the #1 truck dealer in North America, please apply below!
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Parts Facility Delivery Driver to join our team! We are seeking candidates that desire to learn and grow within our organization, and advancement opportunities are readily available. We offer a career path, not just a job. Candidates need to have prior professional parts facility and driving experience.
What We Offer Our Employees:
- Medical and Prescription Drug
- 401 K with Employer Match
- Wellness Program
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life and AD&D Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- On the Job Training
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Vacation
- Onsite medical services
- The accurate delivery of parts in a timely manner.
- Able to receive in and stock parts in the warehouse
- Match numbers to pull part orders
- Accountability for the receipt of customer cores.
- Maintain delivery vehicle as per company policies.
- Maintain company policies when operating a company vehicle.
- Be able to deliver parts to the customers in the company vehicle.
- Possess excellent customer service skills internally and externally.
- Professional driving experience and a clean driving record is required.
- Must be sensitive to customer needs and a good listener.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer.
- Must be self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Warehouse experience, such as pulling and stocking inventory, preferred.
- The understanding and use of Microsoft programs and applications is desired.
- Good organizational skills.