As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Nazareth, PA.
The Parts Inspector is responsible for performing daily operational tasks assigned by management staff. He/She will be required to maintain a level of performance that meets or exceeds the requirement of the assigned department. The incumbent may be required to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to perform the assigned task, and ensure compliance with all regulatory and safety standards.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Process incoming vin and non-vin specific components.
- Enter shipment and component data into respective databases / systems.
- Create and Maintain proper shipping documents for domestic and international shipments.
- High School Diploma – preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of Wholesale/Retail automotive experience.
- Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- BMW / AG Mainframe
- CAESAR knowledge.
- Hazmat certified
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
BMW NA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.