- Responsible for creating and processing work orders.
- Issuing parts and stocking shelves
- Maintaining Inventory
- General housekeeping
- Daily cycle counts
- Process reports and reconcile issues concerning inventory
- Perform other related duties as assigned to support production demands as may be specified by customer or client.
- SAP experience
- Experience in creating and drafting Excel reports
- Attention to detail
- High organizational skills
- Accurately and promptly input inventory adjustments to SAP for vendor received materials/parts and plant-to-plant transfers.
- Compile received invoices and packing lists with daily Receipt Evaluation Report
- Reconcile vendor invoice discrepancies and work with accounting, Accounts Payable, and vendors to resolve any problems.
- Work through Goods Received/Invoice Received problems to resolution.
QUALIFICATION: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to physically perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Deliveries will require handling using any of the following: hand trucks, pallet jack, and fork lift Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to work 2nd shift. Start time will be at or around 2pm.
This is an hourly position, must be able to work overtime. Flexible schedule.