As a member of the Parts team, a Parts Sales Representative will be responsible for assisting customers over the counter, in the shop, and on the phone. Successful candidates will have knowledge of the heavy-duty truck or automotive industry and can provide great customer service with a sense of urgency.
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Monthly team commission eligibility
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
counterman, counterperson, counter sales representative, counte
The primary responsibilities of the Parts Sales Representative are:
- Sell heavy-duty truck parts in the parts showroom
- Explain features, benefits, and warranty of parts
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and full product lines and offerings
- Provide price quotes and additional information
- Build relationships and provide quality customer service with a sense of urgency
- Determine the availability and lead times of parts
- Partner with warehouse employees to pull ticket orders for customers
This position is responsible for fielding a high volume of calls and in-person customers.
The qualifications for Parts Sales Representative are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 100 pounds
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.