Zermatt Utah (aka ZermattResort & Spa),located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains a mere 20 minutes from Park City, is seeking a skilledPastry Cookto fill a full time position in our award-winningBakery, Backerei & Eis. No matter your experience, you will learn, grow and perfect your craft working alongside our talented team of Pastry Cooks and Bakers. We are seeking someone with at least 2 years of experience in the field of pastry-making and someone whois knowledgeable about a variety of French pastries. The ideal candidate will have bothproduction and commercial kitchen skills. Collaboration & communication skills are key.High-end finishing/decorating skills are preferred but not required. Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid Utah Food Handler Permit.
Essential Functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with the orders all items needed for pastry-making.
- Prepares all items needed for pastry-making.
- Prepares desserts for Bakery, Wildfire, Z's Steak & Chop Haus, Room Service, and Banquets.
- Assists Pastry Chef with new menus and presentations.
- Communicates important information to Pastry Chef.
- Assists with decoratingcakes for special occasions, as well as pastries & other specialty items.
- Works with the Pastry Chef to plan dessert specials and baked goods.
We offer excellent benefits for full time, year round positions, as well as manyperks& discounts for part-time & seasonalpositions.
Equal Opportunity Employer