Zermatt Utah (aka Zermatt Resort & Spa), located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains a mere 20 minutes from Park City, is seeking a skilled Pastry Cook to fill a full time position in our award-winning Bakery, Backerei & Eis. No matter your experience, you will learn, grow and perfect your craft working alongside our talented team of Pastry Cooks and Bakers. We are seeking someone with at least 2 years of experience in the field of pastry-making and someone who is knowledgeable about a variety of French pastries. The ideal candidate will have both production and commercial kitchen skills. Collaboration & communication skills are key. High-end finishing/decorating skills are preferred but not required. Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid Utah Food Handler Permit.
Essential Functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with the orders all items needed for pastry-making.
- Prepares all items needed for pastry-making.
- Prepares desserts for Bakery, Wildfire, Z's Steak & Chop Haus, Room Service, and Banquets.
- Assists Pastry Chef with new menus and presentations.
- Communicates important information to Pastry Chef.
- Assists with decorating cakes for special occasions, as well as pastries & other specialty items.
- Works with the Pastry Chef to plan dessert specials and baked goods.
We offer excellent benefits for full time, year round positions, as well as many perks & discounts for part-time & seasonal positions.
Equal Opportunity EmployerPastry, cook, bakery, bakery cook, pastry cook, pastry chef, Zermatt, Backerei & Eis, Midway, Utah