WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you a competitive salary and offer a great benefits package which includes healthcare, dental & vision plans. We also offer company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, we match 4.5% 401K plan, and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Creates, prepares, produces, bakes breads, rolls, breakfast pastries and desserts according to standard recipes, in order to contribute the overall guest satisfaction.
- Creates, prepares, produces, and bakes all breakfast pastries, breads, rolls and desserts for restaurants and banquets. Decorates pastries/cakes with creativity and skill.
- Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration of same.
- Ensures spoilage/waste is kept to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products. Develop new products for a la carte and catering menus on a rotating basis.
- Lines up baked products in mobile carts according to the needs of the particular outlet/function.
- Set daily pars on all products to ensure freshness.
- Assists in the professional development of apprentices and bakers
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation .
- Skilled in creating, preparing/producing and decorating pastries and cakes.
- Knife handling, pastry & baked goods knowledge.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred. Advance degree or specialized training highly desirable.
Pastry/ baking experience .