Patent Attorney/Agent - Los Angeles/Washington DC
One of our Am Law 100 firms has an open position for a patent attorney or patent agent with 2-4+ years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution for their Los Angeles, CA or Washington, DC office.
- Possess a 4 year degree in electrical or computer engineering.
- Experience with telecommunication and/or circuit transistor technologies is a plus.
- Membership to the Patent Bar is required.
- Candidates must possess strong writing skills, excellent academic credentials, and a desire to excel in a law firm environment.
- This is a non-partnership track position.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist