Patent Prosecution Associate
- Draft and prosecute patent applications
- Prepare patent opinion letters
- Provide IP counseling to clients
- Conduct patent due diligence studies in connection with business transactions
- Work with other practices in the firm to provide full service to life science companies.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Superior academic credentials required. Background in: cell or molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, cancer biology, pharmacology, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, organic synthetic chemistry, organic chemistry, genetics, immunology, biophysics, biomedical engineering, or digital health focused disciplines. Advanced degree preferred.
- Current patent bar membership
- Previous law firm experience
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 /year