Facility in downtown Denver seeks Bilingual (Spanish and English) Patient Account Representative working in Revenue Cycle for a temp-perm opportunity.
- Applicants should have 1-3 years of healthcare billing experience.
- Previous call center experience is highly desired.
- Must be comfortable with explanation of benefits and highly skilled in customer service.
- Experience with EPIC and My Chart preferred.
- Provides customer service, billing, timely follow-up, cash application processes, reconciling payer remittance, denial management and appeal functions for claims to government or grant funded programs, worker’s compensation, commercial insurance.
- Provides financial guidance on self pay accounts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! This client is hiring immediately.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178