Patient Administrative / Referral Management Clerk (RMC) -temporary to permanent jobinSan Antonio, Texas.
- Civilian healthcare administrative support position on Randolph Air Force Base
- 2-3 month assignment with the possibility of converting to permanent status
- Monday-Friday days
- Full-time hours
Referral Management Clerk (RMC) in theReferral Management Center
- Provide outstanding customer service to patients
- Facilitate patient appointments
- Track medical referrals
- Reporting activities
- Support the daily functions of specialty care referrals, reviews and coordination, beneficiary counseling, and referral tracking
Patient Administrative / Referral Management Clerk (RMC) Job Qualifications:
- 2 years within the past 3 years inpatient or outpatient healthcare administrative experience - highly preferred
- ICD-9 coding, highly preferred
- TRICARE benefits knowledge, highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- HIPAA - working knowledge
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- General office administrative and clerical skills to perform receptionist duties and answer telephones.
- Excellent communications skills and strong organizational skills
- Computer operations, including operational skills with Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel)
- Personnel shall understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, written/verbal/electronic communication, and excellent customer service skills
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.