Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator Revised: January 2020
Reports To: Integration Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly/Full-time
Hours: typically 8am - 5pm
Rejuv Medical is seeking a full-time front desk associate to join our team. The right candidate must be adaptable, a quick learner, and detail oriented all the while maintaining a positive attitude. As the face of Rejuv, this critical position is responsible for establishing a positive experience for all who utilize the services Rejuv has to offer. This individual must show dedication, dependability, efficiency and the ability to multi-task.
Why Rejuv Medical?
Regardless of role, we at Rejuv Medical recognize that every member of our team is vital. The Patient Care Coordinator who work at Rejuv Medical, set the tone of the visit to our facility. Their positive attitude and attention to customer services will set the stage for a positive experience. This position will be divided between working in the call center where you will spend large amount of time on the phone and the front desk working directly with clinic patients or gym clients.
Summary: Primarily holding a position in call center with back up to front desk operations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Exhibit stellar customer service and professionalism to both internal/external clients.*
- Schedule appointments for fitness and clinic with enthusiasm.*
- Operate multi line phone system – direct calls, take and relay messages in a timely and efficient manner. - meet or exceed departmental goals.*
- Receive incoming calls from prospective, current, and past patient/clients, provide education and consultation, and schedule appropriately. If unable to schedule, direct accordingly to proper department to ensure excellent patient centered care.
- Make outbound calls to prospective, current, and past patient/clients, for purposes of scheduling, recruiting, educating, and maintaining patient base according to retention guidelines.*
- Monitor system schedules to facilitate optimal use of provider time, increase revenue streams, and maximize the client experience.
- Checking in and scheduling patients, clients, and consults.
- Confirm client accounts and information is accurate and current.
- Verify appropriate client insurance and update demographics consistently.*
- Collect copays and balances due at time of service.
- Process point of sale accurately.*
- Scanning of documents to ensure items are entered into electronic systems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment professionally and productively.*
Ability to read and interpret instructions. Ability to write routine correspondence. Ability to speak effectively over the phone and in person.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and related experience and/or training.
- General Office Equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.