As a Patient Services Representative (PSR) you are a key member of a cross-functional team united by their devotion to serve others. You are the first point of contact for your patients, providers and medical office staff via phone or online inquiries. Apply your critical thinking to review claims, benefits, eligibility, perform provider searches or handle any other health-related questions. And because you sincerely care, proactively follow up with members to ensure their needs are met.
Bring your invaluable customer service experience as a restaurant server, retail salesperson, patient care coordinator or prior call center representative and our best-in-class training program will transform you into a healthcare warrior.
How can you make a lasting impact?
● Provide empathetic, individualized guidance through the cost and complexity of healthcare
● Conduct thorough research on behalf of members to resolve healthcare issues
● Proactively identify and escalate issues to appropriate team members
● Execute exceptional customer service to all you come in contact with including documentation using Quantum Health’s systems and technologies
● Embrace change as opportunity and contribute to Quantum Health’s growth projects
What do you need to succeed?
● Critical thinking, independent worker
● Thirst for continued education
● Computer proficiency including using MS Office, navigating multiple programs simultaneously and accurate typing at speed
● High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree a PLUS
Full-time position requires successful completion, via testing, of 6 - 7 weeks of training Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Upon completion, assigned shifts will be within 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Monday - Friday as business needs dictate
What’s in it for you?
● Paid-time-off, paid holidays and weekends free
● Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision insurance including domestic partner benefits
● 401k with up to 4% match
● On-site fitness facility, ping pong table, serenity room massage chairs
● Education reimbursement after a year of service
● Supportive Engagement Teams
Quantum Health nurtures an award-winning, highly-engaging culture that supports each member as an individual, provides continuous development opportunities and career growth. Our work is serious but our laid back, fun environment fuels each of our 1,200+ employees to make lasting impact on our members and families’ lives.
We are the healthcare warriors for nearly 200 businesses and their employees providing comprehensive guidance as they navigate their self-funded healthcare plans. Our work cuts costs, maximizes the benefits portfolio and achieves the best employee experience for each medical situation.