Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking a Patient Care Technician (CNA) for our Orthopedic/Neurosurgery Unit (East 3). East 3 patients include total joint replacement, spinal reconstruction, laminectomies, and general orthopedic. The PCT will provide direct patient care to patients and their families under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
This is a .9 FTE (72 hours per pay period, including every other weekend), 12-hour Day shift position. Full benefits and free parking!!
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- NA-C required
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure).
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer