- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Documentation, Monitoring, Hygiene, Procedures, Daily inventory
- Assists patients with their activities of daily living including but not limited to basic hygiene, skin care, nutritional and dietary needs, elimination needs, physical activity needs and all comfort measures.
- Performs basic patient care unit routines including but not limited to the following: obtain and document vital signs (temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and respirations), pass ice water every 4 hours, keep patient rooms stocked with gloves, replace unit sharp containers per policy, keep patient rooms in a reasonably clean and appropriate condition, keep patient bedside trays within a safe reach at all times.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability in communicating and providing basic care to the following age specific patient populations: the geriatric patient, the adult patient, the adolescent patient and the pediatric patient in a caring, compassionate manner to accomplish quality patient care outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Respond to patients request and needs in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Current State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Certificate or a Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Current BLS through AHA
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.