Patient Care Technician II Non-Certified AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida 32164
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Work for a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Patient and Employee Focused Organization Providing Whole Patient Care
- Competitive Salaries and Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for Education Reimbursement for Career Advancement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and comfort care is delivered to all patients.
- Assesses skin condition on all patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat and clean.
- Responds to nurse/patient intercom system in a timely manner.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Current BLS through AHA
- Current Florida Certification as a Nursing Assistant Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience as a Nursing Assistant is Preferred
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the licensed nurse in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the assigned department.