Bosley, the world's largest internationally known aesthetic medicine practice is offering an exceptional opportunity. With 70 offices across the nation and over 45 years of experience, we can offer you an exceptional work experience.
In Salt Lake City, Bosley is the leading hair restoration expert and has been changing our patient’s lives for over four decades using the latest, most advanced technology for both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosley’s corporate culture is filled with passionate team members that enjoy helping people and love what they do.
If you want a rewarding career in the fast growing aesthetics industry, then Bosley is the right place for you! Bosley is seeking a top-notch Patient Consultant to support our Salt Lake City office. Make a difference in people’s lives every day while you’re earning a great living!
The following are some duties essential to succeed in the role:
• Meet with prospective patients to perform thorough and professional consultations on hair restoration methods and hair loss options at Bosley.
• Follow-up with clients via phone, email and text.
• Develop strong innovative ideas and concepts for client interaction while maintaining an energetic and positive attitude.
• Travel periodically to cover and conduct in-person consultations at other Bosley locations, including Portland.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred (but not required)
• Must have strong people skills and ability to listen to others without interruption.
• Previous 3-5 yrs. sales experience in pharmaceutical, medical device and hair replacement is a plus!
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Responsible DMV record required.
Bosley offers an excellent uncapped compensation plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and a really excellent PTO program