Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
The Patient Engagement & Digital Marketing Lead is a key marketing leader on the Immunology Patient Services team responsible for elevating the patient experience once a brand treatment choice has been made. The successful incumbent will assist in building UCB’s leadership position in the Immunology market by managing, developing and innovating patient engagement solutions that drive conversion from treatment choice to treatment start and ongoing adherence. This role will be based in Atlanta, Georgia reporting to the Head of Immunology Patient Services.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Build and execute strategy related to Immunology patient engagement post brand choice that drives value to the patient experience and UCB
- Collaborate with broader patient solutions and therapeutic brand teams to ensure patient engagement experience aligns to broader acquisition strategies to ensure patients have a consistent and seamless experience from awareness through long-term persistency on brand
- Drive patient engagement solutions across multiple channels and tactics including in person, phone, online, social, SMS, Verbal search, etc.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and personalize the user experience with UCB’s immunology brands
- Optimize & grow patient awareness and use of educational Nurse programs (online and offline)
- Identify and prioritize customer and patient engagement digital “touch-points” and design an integrated multichannel plan that engages with stakeholders throughout their on-brand treatment journey
- Champion the next generation patient engagement services program through innovation and digital channels
- Develop all promotional materials to support patient engagement & digital marketing initiatives and manage all content through the review committee process
- Lead market research to develop insights to support patient engagement & optimize user experience
- Lead all key 3rd party alliances and ensure firm, meaningful KPI’s are being delivered to ensure patient and brand value is rigorously tracked and reported.
- Leverage data to make marketing decisions and set up experiments with analyzed data to optimize performance
- Maintain deep subject matter expertise, and proactively and persuasively deliver timely guidance on digital trends impacting business
- Use omni-channel marketing tactics to influence patients & HCP’s with treatment plan solutions
- Optimize the stakeholder experience with in market immunology brands
- Advance the digital capabilities of the immunology franchise by on boarding new partners and robust analytics that result in a personalized treatment journey
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ability to develop a deep customer and patient understanding of what impacts patients on their Treatment Plan journey from treatment decision to first injection to ongoing adherence
- Digital marketing expertise as demonstrated from previous job responsibilities
- Strong analytic capabilities to map out break points in the patient journey and measure impact of digital and physical assets
- Leverage insights to develop strategies and tactics that create patient value continuously
- Consistently delivers on project requirements and strives for flawless execution
- Influence across the internal matrix to drive change and gain stakeholder support
- Collaborative nature that can successfully align all levels of leadership through influence
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
- At least 4+ years in pharmaceutical/biotech marketing with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets; Specialty brand marketing strongly preferred
- At least 2+ years in digital marketing with demonstrated impact on the patient journey
- Proven understanding of Specialty Biologic Patient Services Programs and how they impact the patient journey
- Prior experience working with key internal stakeholders including marketing, legal, market access, privacy, and compliance
- Prior experience managing agencies of record to deliver tactical plans on time and on budget
- Solid speaking, writing, and budgeting skills. Ability to present to groups of all sizes, sometimes at short notice
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
Job Segment: Medical, Biotech, Immunology, Marketing MBA, Marketing, Healthcare, Science