Medical City Las Colinas is a 100-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in Irving, Texas. The hospital is known for its commitment to the patient experience through state-of-the-art technology, concierge service, private rooms, an executive chef and more!
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Patient Experience Concierge, you will be responsible for greeting and navigating patients/guests in registration areas to ensure an overall positive customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Assist incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals in any check-in functions where they have questions regarding entering demographical information or insurance/financial information.
- Secure all signatures necessary for treatments, release of medical information, assignment of insurance benefits, and payment of services from legally responsible parties.
- Explain policies regarding services, charges, insurance billing, and payment of account. Request full or partial payment for services rendered according to collection policies.
- Perform lobby rounding to ensure patients are kept aware of their wait time expectations and that the waiting room area is clean, safe and comfortable for patients, family and visitors.
- Consistently provide patient flow updates to PTAC leadership.
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions.
- Coach other employees with customer service opportunities and escalate any concerns to Manager.
- Promotes and demonstrates excellent customer service.