The focus of this role is to provide support patients with memorable experiences and education on company products and practices.
- The responsibility of the patient liaison is to ensure that all communication with potential customers and current patients are meeting company standards.
- The Patient Liaison will serve as a patient advocate, educator, and customer service representative, and ensure patients are serviced promptly and efficiently.
- The goal of these patient interactions is to ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and industry-leading experience when interacting with the company, ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida. Liaisons will also be responsible for fulfilling orders properly, including the correct label, patient label and proper packaging procedures are being followed.
- The Patient Liaison will either consult patients and or dispense the company’s regulated medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis regulations.
- Liaisons will be responsible for maintaining a professional interaction with both staff members and patients while also participating in team building exercises.
- Patient Liaisons will assist management staff in ensuring all procedures are being followed to reflect regulatory and compliance standards.
- Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional areas and team members to achieve company goals
- Liaisons will perform weekly inventory counts and report findings to Management
- Report any high-risk complaints to Director of Retail Operations and Compliance
- Thoroughly document all customer complaints and returns
- Ensure 100% traceability of products are maintained from reception to final sale
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Power point
- Clinical or Research experience preferred
- 3 years of Retail/Customer Service Experience Required
- Must be 21 Years of Age
Medical, Vision, and Dental available the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.