Senior Epic Project Manager - PA
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare IT, focused solely on healthcare IT domain, partners Providers, Payers established healthcare consulting to provide them qualified consulting resources. We have been very successful in providing directors, program managers, analysts, interface engineers, training go live consultants for, Meditech, Eclipsys, Allscripts, Cerner, Siemens McKsssesson EMRs Business Intelligence,, HIPPA 5010, EDI, Revenue Cycle HIM Data Warehouse experienced resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Job Title: Senior Epic Project Manager - PA
Duration: 12 Months++
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Senior Project Manager Consultant is responsible for providing senior level project management ASSISTANCE on assigned major capital building projects including new construction and renovations. Experience with Epic required. Acute and Ambulatory experience also a requirement. The Senior Project Manager Consultant is also responsible for overseeing and managing technical related project management services related to assigned capital projects and regulatory compliance programs.
This project will require ability to communicate vertically with department staff and CHOP C-Level stakeholders.
- Independently responsible for providing senior level input in the management of the planning, design and components of major capital and/or multiple, concurrent large projects of high complexity to meet CHOP Project goals and objectives.
- Assists the project team with the development of cost estimates/budgets; tracks and manages key project costs for assigned projects.
- Responsible for mentoring project managers and providing feedback to external consultants in all phases of the project.
- Provides technical input on the activities of consultants and contractors on assigned projects; including highly complex major capital projects and multiple, concurrent projects of various sizes.
- Works with project management staff to meet CHOP capital project goals and objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree - Required
Company Overview:Founded in 2001, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, DB Healthcare IT specializes in consulting staff augmentation services to healthcare providers, payers consulting nationwide. We provide individuals healthcare information technology skills as consultants, contract to hire full time employees. We focus on building the relationship each individual consultant to understand their personal and professional needs, and identify the right projects, location and Compensation structure meeting needs.
DB Healthcare IT works commercial and government healthcare organizations to augment their Healthcare IT projects, saving resources, time and money for our clients and ensuring successful and deliverable outcomes. DB Healthcare nursing division provides RNs and allied healthcare professionals on a short term and long term travel and per diem assignments.
Senior Project Manager