Patient Registration Specialist - Natick Urgent Care
An affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Partners Urgent Care serves as a convenient and affordable urgent care option for those living and working in the Greater Boston area. From coughs and colds to cuts and broken bones, our providers offer great care for a range of illnesses and injuries in clean modern centers. We know urgent medical situations often happen unexpectedly, so our Boston-area Partners Urgent Care clinics seven days a week. Most Partners Urgent Care visits last less than an hour, so our patients can get back to what matters.
The Patient Registration Specialist or Host is typically the first point of contact for patients when they arrive at Partners Urgent Care. The Host greets the patient and is responsible for registration and on demand scheduling of patients. The role requires a high level of multi-tasking in the fast-paced environment of Urgent Care. Exemplary customer service skills are a must.
• A minimum of a High School diploma.
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume physician practice, urgent care center or emergency room.
• Must have excellent customer service skills with both children and adults.
• Must have good working knowledge of computers.
• Prior experience with Epic electronic health record strongly preferred.
• Must have excellent communication skills - ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to patients and coworkers.
• Can balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems.
• Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Must be very detail orientated and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must have a positive and energetic attitude which inspires other team members.
• Ability to work 13-hour shifts, overtime, on-call, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Travel to and placement at various Partners Urgent Care sites may be required at times, dependent on staffing needs
Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer amp; by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
Primary Location MA-Natick-PCP Urgent Care Natick
PCP Urgent Care Natick (PCPUrgentCareNatick)