Corporate location in Tempe, Arizona is seeking a Scheduler. As a critical member of our team, demeanor and confidentiality is a crucial aspect of this position. This person will be an important member of our team and must be willing to perform a wide breadth of activities.
We are looking for a fun, positive person who is detail oriented and can multi-task with great energy. Previous call center experience is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls.
- Efficiently manage patient call queue.
- Communicate effectively with patients.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Collection of New Patient Demographics
- Previous call center experience is required.
- Experience with Dental and/or large medical office scheduling preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Excellent ability to multitask, or excel in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to manage priorities and focus on completing tasks efficiently and within allotted time frames.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as a computer and multi-line telephone system.
- Excellent typing and computer usage skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
- Must possess good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Occasional overtime may be required and/or hours may be shortened as business needs dictate.
- Availability for normal business hours from 7am to 5pm
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years