Capital Region Orthopaedics is currently seeking candidates for the full-time position of Patient Service Representative.
Successful candidates will be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment, and must be able to provide high levels of patient care in a call center setting. Preference will be given to candidates with a call center background and healthcare experience.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with a ½ day Saturday rotation. 40 hours per week.
- Scheduling appointments for patients via the phone in a call center environment.
- As the “voice of the practice,” provide a positive patient experience by demonstrating professionalism, courtesy and enthusiasm to every caller.
- Comfortable working on computers, telephone, and email for duration of shift.
- After training, demonstrating fluency with scheduling and physician protocols.
- After training, demonstrating fluency with scheduling systems, verification of demographic information, insurance coverage, workers compensation and no-fault information.
- Performing other clerical/administrative tasks as required.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, comfortable working as part of a team and at ease making independent decisions relating to scheduling appointments.
Call Center Representative