Patient Services Coordinator
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our platform of success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and long-term results.
We are currently looking for a Patient Services Coordinator/Support Services Technician to support our McLean, Virginia team in their front desk administrative functions & ancillary support services.
Working under the guidance of the Center Manager, you will:
- Perform patient check in/out procedures, to include entering demographic/insurance information into an EMR system, collecting any outstanding copays/balances
Work with patients, insurance companies, and providers to maintain demographic information, obtain proper authorizations,
- Collects urine specimens from patients in compliance with standard operating procedures for specimen collection.
- Ensures each specimen collected is marked with the appropriate patient identification and laboratory testing information.
- Ensures paperwork is completed and processed correctly for billing purposes.
- Prepares and mails out specimens and paperwork in a timely manner in order to ensure lab results are received in an appropriate time frame for the providers
We require the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative medical office experience, preferably in a specialty practice, preferred.
- Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.