We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Performs a variety of clerical duties for physicians and clinic staff.
- Retrieves insurance and patient information, provides forms for tests or interoffice communications and secures signatures as needed.
- Performs patient care activities within the scope of data entry/processing and patient account functions. Answers questions on insurance claims, obtaining disability insurance benefits, home health care, medical equipment, surgical care, medical records and patient referrals.
- Education: Medical office training beneficial. Education necessary to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Knowledge of business office procedures, medical terminology and insurance procedures beneficial. Must have computer knowledge, typing skills and knowledge of basic math.
- Experience: One year experience in a clinic setting beneficial or two years in a public contact position.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance