Summary: Transport patients to and from destinations. Responsible for the proper upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle and the safety of the passengers while on the road.
- Transport patients to and from destinations.
- Read and navigate a map.
- Check / fill vehicle’s tire pressure, fluid levels, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle inside and out.
- Assist in clinic with shared cleaning duties
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Lifts and/or carries equipment, tables, chairs, and other objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
Additional Responsibilities (may be assigned by Manager):
- Assist with diagnostic testing including obtaining and/or preparing specimens
- Secure/stock necessary supplies
- Perform drug screen collections for non-DOT drug screens, using proper chain of custody.
- Perform duties such as answering telephones, filing, faxing, greeting patients, check-in and check-out patients and record processing.
- Respect patients’ rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current and valid State Driver’s license, clean driving record with no more than one (1) moving violation during the last eighteen (18) months.
- Must have been in possession of a valid driver’s license for the past six (6) years.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age (for vehicle insurance purposes only).
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Physical and Drug Screen.
- Must be able to obtain a CPR certification prior to employment
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
Bilingual in Spanish/English.
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and paid time off (PTO). Equal Opportunity Employer