At least 1 year of previous Security Officer experience preferred, and 5 years of driving experience.
Working with Peak Alarm gives you the opportunity to make a difference. We protect homes and businesses across the Mountain West region and love our customers. We have clients that have been with us for more than 20 years and employees that have been with us for more than 10.
Why work for Peak Security?
- In business since 1969. We are a stable 20-million-dollar Company.
- We are family-owned. We value our employees.
- Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, accident and hospital indemnity.
- PTO and 401k.
- Company parties and events.
- Holiday bonuses.
- Training opportunities to further your professional development and education
Elite Patrol Officer are responsible for the protection of our clients’ substantial property and personnel. Individuals in this role will be responsible for a multiplicity of duties including theft watch, patrols, security and video monitoring and access control.
As an Elite Patrol Officer, you will interact with Law Enforcement and other officials to keep the public safe. If you are pursuing a career in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, this is a perfect career for you.
Responsibilities (vary based on location):
- Protect and ensure the safety of others and handle emergency situations.
- Patrol locations in our company car and on foot, observe and report suspicious activity, monitor cameras, and write neat, legible notes.
- Use excellent customer service skills with clients and customers.
- Some positions respond to Alarm signals from homes and businesses, drive to locations, and investigate. Face potentially hostile situations
- Contact and collaborate with Law Enforcement
- Ability to walk and drive for 6-12 hours/day.
- Unarmed Security License. We provide training for this license if needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.
- Clean Background.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Basic computer and technological aptitude
TO APPLY, click the link below and take the steps to fill out our application. We look forward to speaking with you.
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
EEOC: PEAK Companies is committed to employing a diverse and high performing workforce