Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application.
River Oaks Patrol. Houston, Texas Est. 1925
The River Oaks Patrol has an immediate opening for the position of Patrol Officer. The Patrol is seeking individuals that are interested in long term employment. Experience is preferred but not mandatory. Due to the unique nature and special demands of the subdivision, the River Oaks Patrol will extensively train all new officers on the tactics and procedures necessary for the position, including State Licenses.
Skills / Requirements
All applicants for employment with the River Oaks Patrol must:
• Be over 21 years of age
• Have a valid Texas driver’s license
• Have a good driving record
• Have a high school diploma or a GED
• Pass a comprehensive credit and background check
• Have received an honorable discharge for any prior military service
• Pass physical and psychological testing
• Complete an extensive personal and employment information application
Benefits of Employment
The Patrol offers the following to qualified applicants:
• Industry leading yearly salary of $37,000.00 with scheduled increases.
• Paid vacation time
• Medical insurance subsidized for employee w/option for family
- Dental, vision and life insurance available pre-taxed
• 401k program – voluntary with employer contribution
• Sick time
• Nine paid holidays per year.
• All uniforms and equipment supplied by employer excluding firearm