The Paycor Care Advocate is a single point of contact for the CPA community, Paycor sales team, and clients. The advocate researches questions and resolves CPA issues; proactively reaches out to CPA’s to promote client retention and generate referrals for new prospects by building long term loyalty. The PCA interfaces with sales, clients, accountants, and client services. Responsibilities include execution of processes and initiatives that will drive prospective client sales, client retention, and client satisfaction within the client base as well as CPA contacts. These activities include developing proactive actions to support clients, evaluating and coordinating price proposals for at-risk clients, assisting the sales force with pre-sale questions on all Paycor products and working as a member of cross functional teams as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Retention – Review competitive offers and escalate to sales and management. Work with clients identified at risk for pricing issues. Offer solutions that are mutually beneficial for the client and for Paycor. Protect existing client revenue and maintain a high retention rate for clients affiliated with targeted CPAs. Prepare quotes and coordinate pricing changes with billing.
Client Service – Coordinate Sales/Client/CPA escalations that include: direct handling and resolution of client issues, documenting issues in CRM. The Care Advocate is the direct source for resolutions to sales, clients, accountants, and appropriate internal departments and uses past cases to identify improvements to provide the ultimate customer service
Support CPAs- Single point of contact for CPA community. Proactively support Sales in developing and cultivating referrals provided by the CPA community, facilitate communication between CPA and internal departments to provide outstanding service in meeting their needs. Act as an interim referral bridge with CPA when a Sales position is vacant. Target CPA firms at desired annual frequency based on total annualized client revenue of firm, and proactively email or mail based on content calendar. Attend Sales sponsored events as needed. Research and address general questions posed by CPAs
Client Satisfaction – Recommend initiatives that will drive Delighted Client Satisfaction to meet/exceed established goals
Trend and Analysis-Identify trends to provide pertinent data to management regarding the level of CPA, sales, and client service satisfaction and loyalty; provide root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
Lost Clients –Drive improvements in the Lost Client tracking and reporting processes and verification of the resulting data. Maintain and archive regular maintenance of lost client files. Coordinate year-end lost client process including billing for W2s, educating business units on process, and working with billing to meet operational metrics.
- Regular attendance is required for this position
- During peak periods hours may fluctuate
- Work cross functionally with client service, client sales, sales and support teams to maximize knowledge of responsiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Four year college degree or equivalent education and Paycor experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and intermediate Word skills
- Overall knowledge and understanding of Paycor departmental functions and processes
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- 3 or more years of payroll experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment strongly preferred
- Track record of excellent performance in teamwork, customer service and leadership
- Experience working with sales helpful
- In depth knowledge of Paycor software and products is preferred