The Paycor Care Associate Manager leads a team of advocates dedicated to ensuring the highest level of client, sales and CPA service. The Associate Manager must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of the Paycor Care Advocate while effectively leading the team. This position is also responsible for the on-going coaching and development of direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, manage, and direct the Paycor Care Team
- Meet with direct reports monthly to review performance and development opportunities; counsel associates on work performance and take corrective action as needed; identify training needs and develop plans to maximize performance and skill growth
- Participate in performing all Advocate duties and responsibilities to meet service level agreement with Sales, clients, and CPAs
- Develop effective relationship with sales, client sales, client services and credit/billing
- Provide technical assistance to direct reports as needed
- Identify best practices to build, document and monitor department procedures
- Analyze data and workflow to develop recommendations and new initiatives that will increase client satisfaction, maximize revenue, and produce a highly effective team
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all Paycor products and software
- Deliver monthly reporting on advocate activities (including proactive, reactive, losses, retention, etc.) to drive satisfaction
- In conjunction with Marketing, contribute to the creation and execution of targeted CPA campaigns such as proactive calling
- Research trends and important information that needs to be communicated to clients and/or CPAs and share with marketing
- Enhance CPA database by approving CPA adds from sales in CRM as it flows into the global database
- Complete trend analysis and coordinate improvement projects while ensuring success of implementation
- Participate in the hiring process as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College degree or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills with a client service background
- Prior experience managing people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Takes initiative and able to keep pace with a changing environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Overall knowledge and understanding of Paycor departmental functions and processes
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Track record of excellent performance in teamwork, customer service and leadership
- Advanced Excel and intermediate Word skills
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with business partners and cross functional work teams
- In depth knowledge of Paycor software and products is preferred