AAA Electrical Services is a locally owned and operated electrical company servicing the Sacramento metro area for the past 25 years. As we continue to grow, we are looking for exceptional Bookkeeper/Payroll who can help us continue to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experience in electrical repair and installation. We do residential, commercial and public works.
This Bookkeeper position is based in our Sacramento, CA office.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll utilizing Quickbooks.
- Prefer experience within the service industry.
- Thorough understanding of Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assists Office and Human Resources Manager with daily task.
- Competitive Compensation and Room for Advancement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education
- This position is part time 15-20 hours per week. Will lead to full time as company expands.