Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Sonoma PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a reliable and experienced professional for our Accounting Department. Payroll/Accounting Specialist will assist in maintaining vendor accounts current and bill approval. As well as Payroll functions that include, managing the facilities payroll. Ensue all time cards are up to date and correct. Reconcile monthly statements with vendors within a specific industry. Perform General ledger analysis, bank reconciliations, and assist with month end.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete Facility Payroll
- Document and track hours
- Assign time clock log in
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Weekly AP check runs
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Perform other Accounting-related analysis
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of A/P functions
- Kronos/Time Clock helpful
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/Outlook
- Experience with filing 1099s and business licenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on your experience.