Buckeye Business Products, Inc. is a Manufacturing Company located in the Midtown Corridor of Cleveland. The company has part-time and full-time positions.
Job Title: Payroll/Benefits Specialist
Process payroll for all employees using ADP Workforce Now and Essential Time.
* Maintains and processes payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly pay schedule.
* Maintain employee personnel records.
* Prepares reports and reconciliations for the Accounting Departments.
* Approves and prepares weekly payroll invoices to the Accounts Payable Departments.
* Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Able to identify system/procedural weaknesses and suggest improvements.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Aid the Human Resources Manager with management and implementation of the company's benefit plans.
3+ years of payroll processing and accounting experience
Knowledge of ADP payroll software
Proficiency in Excel and Word
Attention to Detail
General Math Skills
Payroll Specialist (General)