This position is responsible for the complete client relationship between Paycor and clients using Paycor’s proprietary Software. Key components include on-going end-user training, technical, as well as payroll support and proactive management of client activity to assure client satisfaction and retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attain and maintain advanced knowledge of current payroll practices and issues.
- Build and maintain a strong, proactive relationship with assigned client base.
- Provide ongoing hands-on training to new business contacts on Paycor processes and software.
- By telephone and periodic on-site visits, assist clients in resolving problems related to payroll input and transmission.
- Document all client communications in appropriate systems.
- Troubleshoot problems and research solutions to client questions about payroll and tax issues; educate and counsel them on correct procedures.
- Utilize most current and applicable technology in supporting Paycor clients.
- Manage the daily payroll posting process for assigned clients.
- Edit client tax work as assigned, make corrections and educate clients on recurring errors.
- Work interdepartmentally to meet changing client needs through effective communication and regular meeting attendance.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in and contribute to staff meetings, training and team initiatives.
- Maintain a working environment that is energized and consistently demonstrates the Paycor service commitment.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems and MS Office products.
- Familiarity with PC hardware and software, including the ability to troubleshoot transmission issues and network configurations.
- Prior payroll or finance experience required.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task, think on your feet and work independently.
- Effective organizational skills proven in a fast-paced, service-oriented position.
- Prior experience in training or a telephone customer service environment.
- Strong math aptitude demonstrated by a passing grade on the Paycor math test.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.