Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local “family business” style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K for Full, Part-time and PRN team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 24 hour NurseLineSM, Teladoc access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you’ll do here:
The Payroll Data Entry Specialist is responsible for data entry of all changes to the payroll software and collaboration with the Payroll team to secure an error free payroll run. The Payroll Data Entry Specialist will assist in processing activities including maintaining payroll database by entering new or updated employee information.
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Enters all new hires, terms, and changes daily.
- Assists with ensuring W-2 processing and distribution at year-end. Issues replacements as necessary.
- Distributes payroll reports to appropriate branch personnel.
- Completes federal and state statistical reports, information requests and unemployment audits as required.
- Completes other assignments and duties as requested and assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company
What we’ll love about you:
- Passion and commitment to excellence, quality and integrity
- Embracing and leading the patient care mission through providing an exceptional patient experience
- Positive attitude and ability to fit in as a collaborative team member for patient care
- Excellent interpersonal communication and patient/family engagement skills
- Commitment to documentation excellence and quality along with ability to educate and inspire others
- High energy, focus, work ethic, motivation and commitment to lifelong learning and growth
- Flexibility with diverse clients, cultures, and environments allowing you to provide excellent care
- Ability to demonstrate skills in both a collaborative and solo contributor capacity
- Experience with Payroll systems and their implementation/optimization in complex settings
- Proficiency with federal, state and governing agency regulations
- Knowledge and comfort level working with technology and enterprise wide support systems and tools
- Successful management of a high volume of work, changing priorities as needed
- Appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer service, patient welfare and company interests
- Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills
- Promotes the agency through positive representation and communication of its services
- Capable of using professional judgement to delegate selected tasks
- Strong ability to be the public face of the organization, and serve as an advocate for Home Healthcare, Home Hospice and other service lines
- Creative thinker who embraces thought leadership
- High School diploma. Additional accounting/payroll courses or equivalent experience preferred.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of data entry experience; PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher knowledge a plus