Join a #Community instead of being treated like a commodity.
Proliant is seeking a dynamic Payroll & HCM Account Manager to join our Glendale team.
You will work closely inside a #Community of some of the most successful operations, finance, sales and marketing leaders in the country – and work for an exciting company with record-breaking Glassdoor reviews and award winning culture and growth!
Did you know - More than 70% of US workers are unhappy in their jobs. That is the unfortunate truth, and it is a direct result of people who are disengaged and in search of more meaningful work.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work across our entire organization!
We want Account Managers who…
- Truly cares and is passionate about the work they do
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the employees they serve
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
Wow! This Sounds Great! But Wait. . . Proliant Who?
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 4,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. But - technology isn’t the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
Our rich history with 25+ years in business have given us a deep knowledge into all major industries, and our best-of-breed partners ensure that all of those industry needs are met.
However – It Is Our PEOPLE Whom Make The Difference….
Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. The human factor is a fundamental aspect of our business. The quality of the product is only as good as the teams that produced it and the teams that back it.
That is our core at Proliant.
Ok, What Would I Be Doing?
We want people who…
· Truly care and have passion about the work they do
· Aren’t afraid to have human conversations with other humans to solve their problems
· Want to grow into leaders with a community-first mindset
· Want to see success in themselves, their teams, and the businesses they serve
· Who are #ProliantProud
Are you #ProliantProud?
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology (our People Tools), features, and usage
- Are excited about the Human Capital Management industry
- Ensure the daily support of clients and answering questions regarding the payroll software
- Research various payroll issues for clients and co-workers
- Keep abreast of changes in the payroll and payroll tax areas
- Act as a back up to other CSRs
- Understand accounting and use analytical skills to solve problems
- Ability to write or learn to write SQL queries and understand database issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Overtime work during quarter end and year end processes
Are You The Right Fit ??
- Minimum of 2 years of previous payroll experience
- Either in industry or working in a corporate payroll position
- CPP or FPC certification preferred
- Come in to work every day with a positive and uplifting attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment in a massively growing industry
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet customer expectations
- Loves to work with great technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Still Need More Convincing To Apply?
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you! Take a chance – Have a conversation with one of our Talent Managers!
We are scaling rapidly, are highly respected in our industry and we believe in promotion from within. We offer a great work environment and great locations including multiple “Best Places To Work” awards across the country.
We have fantastic benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid time off, supplemental programs, 401k and much more!
Associated Job Titles: Human Capital Management, Account Manager, Client Service, User Success Representative, User Success Advocate, Client Success Manager, User Advocate, User Champion, Client Champion, User Support Specialist, User Success Specialist, Product Advisor, Customer Experience Specialist