Aspire Medical Staffing is a clinician owned and operated medical staffing company founded in 2011, contracting with Commercial and Federal medical agencies, facilities and schools. We believe in a collaborative effort with all patient care. Our medical teams always consist of support from team leaders and an efficient way to communicate and collaborate with everyone. Join Aspire Medical Staffing today to help service our Military and their families across the nation.
Aspire is looking for a Payroll and Human Resources Coordinator!
This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow within a company. Training compensation and ability to further HR and payroll knowledge/certifications are an option with us!
- Inputting and processing payroll semi-monthly and bi-weekly for all employees
- Administer and manage benefits program, to include insurances, PTO, sick leave, professional development, 401(k), open enrollments, changes, and invoice reconciliations for benefits programs
- Provide appropriate, compliant and relevant guidance to employees and management on policies, personnel issues and all Human Resource related inquiries
- Ensure compliance and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Federal and State employment law and compliance requirements, to include, I-9s, poster and job ad related regulations, FMLA, COBRA, etc.
- Administer and manage compensation and employee performance programs, to include Affirmative Action Plan, Salary/Wage Administration, Reporting such as EEO1, VETS, etc.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, organizational chart and contribute to the development of related policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain formal operational procedures for Payroll and Human Resource
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, company policies, or other HR related items
- Administer new employee processing, on-boarding and orientation
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment, workers comp, unemployment insurance, etc. Assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions
- Maintain compliant and complete employee personnel records
- Conduct exit interviews and fully off-board employees when employment ends
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of Human Resources and Payroll
- Comprehensive knowledge of local, State and Federal employment laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills for learning systems used within company
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent record keeping skills
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information!