Senior Payroll Specialist - Bulgaria (Sofia)
Integrity. Detail Oriented. Analytical. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional payroll practices and delivery as a Senior Payroll Specialist in Sofia, Bulgaria.
What You'll be Doing:
Bring your accounting experience, labour law knowledge, and commitment to customer service to our team. This role is just the start of your journey with TTEC as there are limitless opportunities to grow your career and responsibilities across EMEA.
Do you enjoy the opportunity to advise employees and leaders alike on matters such as labour legislation and employee tax law? This is the opportunity to bring your passion for service and confidentiality to the payroll team. As the subject matter expert, we are looking for you to manage the payroll process, administer leave, and ensure that TTEC's internal policies are aligned with legal requirements.
On a typical day, you'll:
* Manage the payroll processes and prepare all related reports (internally)
* Participate in audits/consultations conducted by government institutions
* Advise employees, team leaders and managers in respect of matters impacting on labour legislation
* Advise human capital team in respect of more complicated matters impacting on employment law, employee tax law and other statutory bodies like social security in respect of administration or other matters that could impact employment.
* Communicate Vendor communications and requirements to the rest of the business.
* Administer employees' sick leave and other leave of absence
* Assist employees in relation to operational matters relating to payroll
* Prepare statistics/reports related to employees, required for internal purposes or to be submitted to external institutions or statutory bodies
* Train and share knowledge with other employees on the payroll team regarding administration of payroll and processes impacting payroll
* Perform all procedures covered in QMS (Quality Management System) and ISMS (Information Security Management System)
* Executes all procedures, regulated by QMS (Quality Management System) and ISMS (Information Security Management System).
Why You? What You Bring:
* Good knowledge of local labour laws, tax filing requirements and annual reporting
* Good knowledge of in country labour legislation and social security regulations
* Experience/knowledge of payroll processing Greece, Poland South Africa or Germany is a plus but not essential
* Technical aptitude - ability to learn, troubleshoot and understand technical problems
* Great interpersonal skills and high customer service orientation
* A high level of integrity and good judgment skills
* Multi-location experience
* University degree or a relevant Diploma
* Ability to work in a team
* Written and spoken English language skills - good working level
* Minimum of 4 years payroll experience in Payroll
* Excellent computer literacy especially proficient in Excel
* Analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to work with precision and accuracy, and pay attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and lead special projects
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Team Member, You'll Enjoy:
* Environment that stimulates achievement
* Competitive remuneration package
* Access to top notch business best practices
* Working in a challenging and dynamic business environment
* Multisport card and social package (food vouchers, health insurance etc. provided after the probation period is passed
* Community-minded organization
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.