Payroll Specialist - In-house payroll
Large Organization in the Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist. They are looking for a dynamic professional that can handle full cycle payroll in a growing fast paced department. In-house payroll processing experience is required.
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll data for hourly and salaried employees on a weekly and bi-weekly, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
- Process payroll data and employee updates (i.e. new hires, direct deposit, tax deduction changes etc.) into system
- Process off cycle and special payrolls when necessary
- Responsible for compiling the accurate data for new hires and terminations and court orders for garnishments, vacation time off and health benefit deductions.
- Ability to solve problems concerning payroll and answer questions in an efficient and effective manner and ensure compliance on all payroll policies.
- Maintain and file all payroll related records for assigned payroll and maintain confidentiality of records.
- Update assigned Excel spreadsheets with vacation and personal time off.
- Participate in yearend activities
- Must have at least 3 years experience of payroll experience
- Processing payroll for 2000+ employees is ideal
- High School degree required, Associates a plus
- Must have experience working with in-house payroll system. They will be converting from ADP to an in-house payroll system next year
- Intermediate skills working with MS Word and Excel
- Must have excellent mathematical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in written form
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a timely manner