We are searching for a dynamic Compensation Analyst to join the HR team. This role will be responsible for developing, designing, and implementing total compensation programs, practices, and policies to attract and retain top talent. Activities include analyzing, evaluating, and prepare recommendations to ensure the company maintains a competitive and cost effective position in the markets in which we operate.
This technical and analytical position requires strong communication skills, particularly written communication skills, to convey internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance of the organization’s pay practices.
- Conducts market analysis, job evaluation, and internal leveling of new and updated positions to ensure both external competitiveness and internal equity.
- Work directly with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Finance to plan and model the incentive compensation program.
- Provides consultative guidance, interpretation, training and recommendations to managers, supervisors, and team members related to all compensation programs, policies, actions and issues.
- Based on position specific information, determines if an existing description can be used for classification. As necessary, modifies and creates new descriptions which accurately reflect current roles, responsibilities and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring timely participation in external salary surveys, determining matches and submitting organization profiles.
- Administration of annual Salary Planning program and assist finance in the bonus cycle.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of FLSA determinations and classifying exemption status for jobs through review of job profile or desk audits.
- Ensures appropriate EEO mapping for all positions.
- Provide Executive Increase Summary for all increases for Colleagues by leader each quarter.
- Bachelors degree in Human resources, business or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a compensation analyst
- Experience with base pay and variable pay administration
- Experience developing and writing compensation plans
- Knowledge of compensation/HRIS function, policies, procedures and practices including employment classification rules and regulations
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Intermediate excel spreadsheet skills including ability to apply functions such as Vlookup, date conversion, create mathematical formulas to calculate sums, ratios, and percentages, create look up’s’ using data validation function, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information
- Collaborates with payroll, finance and human resources