About the Company
More than 8,000 clients in 80 countries rely on Asure’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses (labor and real estate) into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level working with a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
About the Job
The Payroll Specialist – SBO plays a critical role in serving our small business clients that have come to us to manage their changing payroll needs. You will be the expert in payroll services for these clients and work with them as a partner, and a processor of their payroll.
Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records, and performs all activities necessary to process client payrolls under a service bureau, including:
- Ability to process weekly, semi-monthly, and custom calendar payroll
- Inspecting automated system output such as registers and standard reports
- Determining and correcting out-of-balance conditions
- Checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards
- Reviewing general ledger entries
- Validating time and attendance records from TLM system with payroll
- Entering new hires into the Payroll Central
- Posting changes in pay and tax status
- Filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports
- Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Preparing accounting transactions and documents
- Updating procedures
- Preparing special reports for management
- Miscellaneous changes
- 1- 3 years automated payroll systems experience or equivalent accounting experience in a client facing environment
- Desire to serve clients and deliver best in class service for their payroll needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with good written and verbal communication skills
- Perform under pressure when confronted with an emergency, critical, or unusual situation
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of different nature
- Ability to present and write information in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with a variety of SaaS payroll systems and ability to learn ours
- Payroll experience with small to mid-sized business is highly preferred
Criminal Background Check
Benefits, Perks etc...
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and President’s Circle.
Asure Software events and perks include: Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday! Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, job related training.
We are an equal opportunity employer.