Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Production order maintenance for tools in WIP
- Production order part variance resolution as final quality check before shipment
- Initial response point for new MFG shortages; expedites and coordinates resolution to support MFG SLA's
- Including Return to Stock, Purge Requests, Non-conformant parts return, etc.
- Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments to meet scheduled commitments
- Work with leads and supervisor to improve business practices and streamline cross functional communication
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Software: MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace rapidly changing work environment
- Constructively work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Troubleshoot and make accurate timely decisions
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of Semiconductor capital equipment industry
- Bachelor's degree
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.