Apex Systems is looking for a PC Tech in Long Acres! For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume!
Job Title: PC Tech
Location: Seattle, WA 98033
Contract Length: 2 years
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm shift
- Services are consistently delivered in a personalized and professional manner built upon the foundation of excellence, integrity, and trust
- Hardware and software configuration break fix including the following platforms:
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Apple ISO, and Android
- Ensure standard baseline configuration
- Assist with any issues regarding installation of hardware & software
- Disaster recovery support, including hardware replacement and data backup.
- Comply with computing security requirements (hardware, software, data, and access).
- Ensure clients have the capability to remotely access the network resources through (but not limited to):
- A properly configured remote access client configuration (access to the clients intranet)
- Standard, offered, mobility devices
- Connectivity technologies available on corporate aircraft
- Support early adopters (Pilots, Beta Testing, processes, etc.), with in our capabilities and limitations of the technology
Full Service Hardware & Software IMACD services
- Gather requirements, coordinate acquisition and schedule for customer convenience
- Data backup and restoration, software installation, wireless configuration
- Training on deployed hardware and software
- Technical consultation and procurement assistance on hardware and software
- Asset record accuracy and coordination
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178