Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time PC Technician to work at our Granite City, IL location, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Install and configure new PC's, mobile devices, software, and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and repair general computing hardware, software, and connectivity problems.
- Provide basic end-user application training and support where appropriate.
- Assist with systems maintenance and administration tasks where required. Work with the Network Systems Manager or Regional IS Manager on various infrastructure projects related to networking, security, and other relevant areas.
- Maintain, organize, and clean computer storage room; assist with inventory control.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and client information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a minimum of two (2) years’ experience and/or equivalent training in Windows 7/10, MS Office, PC troubleshooting, basic networking administration, and customer
- Extensive hardware background in configuring PC's and computer peripherals.
- Experience with Windows OS client configuration and system administration.
- Good organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- MCP certification is desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Must be able lift 10-20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 40 pounds for occasional projects.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled