United States of America - Wisconsin, Waukesha
Schweinitz enterprise is seeking an experienced PLC Controls Technician 4 to join our team of multi-skilled technicians in an Electrical Apparatus manufacturing facility in Waukesha, WI.
- This position works 12-hour shifts.
- On our schedule rotation of 3 on and 2 off; 2 on and 3 off - you’ll work 15 days a month and get paid for the whole thing!
This production maintenance technicians is responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in troubleshooting and providing preventive and corrective maintenance on the manufacturing equipment and systems in an industrial environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting and repair of 480V 3 phase circuits , PLCs, VFDs, and low voltage controls.
- Calibrating instrumentation equipment.
- Designing, drawing and programing ladder logic for PLC used in testing.
- Retrieving archived prints and designs from electronic storage system.
- Documenting and electronically filing prints and test documentations.
- Creates and modifies site operations procedures for equipment and recommends facilities reliability improvements.
- Performs preventive maintenance on CNC Machinery, mechanical systems, controls, and operating systems as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responds to and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
- Recommends activities to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance.
- Understands company policies and enforces safety regulations. Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
- Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer.
- Promotes and adheres to the AECOM Safety Structure.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
For more information, please contact Bill Schwinitzi at 937-242-6633 or 937-242-6700
Within our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
- And your benefits start the same day you do!
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Programmable Logic Controllers experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
GREAT PERKS AND 401K