· Develop PCB multilayers from schematic.
· Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and updating existing designs.
· Recommend new design concepts and validate the concept feasibility using circuit simulations.
· Prepare design documentations, requirements specifications and PCB models.
· Prepare test specifications and test procedures and develop test fixtures.
· Perform PCB design testing and analyze test results.
· Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
· Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
· Propose process improvements to ensure PCB functionality, quality and reliability.
· Perform project updates according to changing customer requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics
- 2 years minimum in program management
- 2+ years in procurement
- Automotive experience required.
- Able to use CADENCE
- Layout experience.
- Very good EMC Knowledge.
- Very good power PCB design.
- IPC CID is a plus
- Good knowledge
- Well organized, reliable and a team player person able to work from the specification requirements to the product validation
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave